EatTheReal is offering companies the opportunity to partner up with us to help spread our content even further. EatTheReal exists to shine a spotlight on the often unsung heroes behind the stove who truly care about what they cook and why. Profiling these interesting men and women has produced some interesting and engaging content that has really resonated with readers from around the world.
Instead of offering traditional advertising opportunities we are offering monthly 'brand partner packages' which will consist of:
- We will create and write a 500+ word sponsored blog post about your company/ products that will be published on EatTheReal. Some examples of posts include doing a custom Q+A post about your brand/ products, or doing a recipe post that includes your product in the recipe, or multiple recipes using your product in them.
- We will promote the post through our social media channels, as well as to our thousands of readers on EatTheReal.
- Your post will be featured on the first page of the site for 30 days, and then remain on the site forever - ensuring long term benefits as it will be indexed by Google and show up in search results.
- You will be listed as a brand partner across all posts on the site (at the end of posts) for 30 days.
Which type of company would be a good fit for this?
Our ideal brand partners are craft food and drink companies and brands, but we are happy to consider other types if you think your company would be a good fit.
How much will this cost?
We currently receive 35,000+ page views per month (95% USA) and our content gets thousands of engagements through our social media channels.
- We are offering sponsor packages at an introductory price of just US$300 per month for all of the above services and advertising. This works out to be less than $10 per 1000 views (CPM). Most copywriting services will charge double this for a sponsored blog post alone! We are happy to discuss lower rates for long term sponsorships.
Please get in touch with Sam to discuss this opportunity further. Thanks.