Become a Contributor
EatTheReal profiles and helps to promote unique and interesting chefs and cooks from around the world. We see this project as a way to bring people together over food, and for home cooks to be able to learn about new cuisines and cultures!
Each post will include a short profile of the chef, a recipe that represents their style of cooking, and a space to promote your business or website.
Benefits of been featured:
- Promote your business or website for free! EatTheReal is a form of content marketing. We will share the post with our thousands of readers via email and social media channels.
- Promote a cookbook you have published - provide a link in your post to where readers can buy your cookbook.
- Help increase your search engine optimization (SEO).
- Help spread knowledge of your culture, your city and your cuisine!
- The recipe will remain your intellectual property, you will be able to have the post taken down at anytime.
Check out some the profiles we have published so far:
- Chef Curtis Stone, Executive Chef @ Gwen in Los Angeles
- Chef Tenney Flynn, Chef and Owner @ GW Fins in New Orleans
- Chef Nicolas St. Arnold, Sous Chef @ Toro Bravo in Portland
If you would like to be featured on EatTheReal, please fill out the form below and I will provide you with the information we require, and answer any of your questions.